Are you REALLY a fan of Days of our Lives? Test your knowledge of the NBC soap with soapcentral.com's ultimate DAYS 50th anniversary quiz.
Do you know how many grains of sand have fallen through Days of our Lives' iconic hourglass in the last 50 years? Okay, that question might be impossible to answer, but the following 50 questions Soap Central has put together in celebration of the NBC soap's 50th anniversary won't be impossible to nail -- but only for true fans of all things Salem. The rest of you posers may as well thrown yourselves off the deck of the Fancy Face because you are going down! Enjoy, and let us know in the comment section below if you were able to correctly answer all 50 questions of our Ultimate Days of our Lives Quiz.
11. The sitcom Friends featured a fictional DAYS story in which Joey Tribbiani (Matt LeBlanc) landed a role on the NBC soap as Dr. Drake Ramoray. Drake was killed in an elevator accident after Joey angered the show's writers but was later brought back to life. How did Dr. Ramoray re-emerge on the soap?
a. He had a brain transplant that brought him back to life
b. Stefano (Joseph Mascolo) injected with him an experimental drug that gave him a second life
c. It turns out Drake's twin brother, Jake, was the one killed in the elevator accident
d. Drake faked his death in order to win the love of Jessica Lockhart
12. True or False: During its 50 years on television, Days of our Lives has only won the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series four times.
13. Which DAYS story featured a Russian ice skating troop?
a. The one in which Hope was first turned into Princess Gina Von Amburg
b. The one in which Brady (Eric Martsolf) became addicted to drugs while in Europe
c. The one in which Victor and Agent Petrov tried to possess The Purse, The Power, and The Pawn
d. The one in which Shane (Charles Shaughnessy) caught Stefano trying to steal rare prisms
14. How did Vivian Alamain (Louise Sorel) make her Salem debut in 1992?
a. She strolled into Salem and shot Stefano DiMera
b. She strolled into Salem and shot Alphonse LeBeque
c. She crashed Lawrence's (Michael Sabatino) masquerade ball, where she accused John of being a thief named Romulas
d. She crashed Lisanne's head into a stone cat and staged a car accident to make the murder look like an accident
15. Philip (Jay Kenneth Johnson) gained full custody of his son, Parker, from Chloe (Nadia Bjorlin) after Chloe became depressed and did what?
a. She tried to commit suicide by jumping into the Salem River
b. She shook Parker while he was crying
c. She fell asleep and left Parker unattended in the park
d. She tried to end her life by overdosing on pills
16. Even though she loved him, Jennifer broke up with Daniel (Shawn Christian) for the first time for what reason?
a. Her husband, Jack, returned to town, and the couple decided to get back together
b. She realized Carly (Crystal Chappell) was in love with Daniel and thought that Carly would stop taking drugs if Daniel were available
c. She discovered J.J. (Casey Moss) was taking drugs and didn't want Daniel to lose his doctor's license for being involved
d. She feared Chloe would commit suicide if Daniel was in a relationship with anyone else
17. How many times has Belle (Martha Madison) and Shawn's (Jason Cook) daughter, Claire, been kidnapped?
c. Three times
d. Five times
18. Kristin (Eileen Davidson) attempted to drug Susan Banks on two different occasions with which of the following food and drink items?
a. Green eggs and ham and a blueberry smoothie
b. Pumpkin pancakes and a root beer float
c. A peanut butter and banana sandwich and eggnog
d. Rocky Mountain oysters and a bloody Mary
19. True or false: Sami has a past as a cross-dresser named Stan.
20. Which of the following crazy things did NOT happen during the show's much-bashed Melaswen (New Salem spelled backward) storyline?
a. Tony (Thaao Penghlis) was mauled by a tiger
b. John stopped a bullet with his fingers
c. Doughnuts were used as weapons
d. Hope was forced to perform circus tricks to save Bo