Hold onto your hats, CBS Daytime fans, because the network's edgy new digital series, Not Safe For Daytime, has finally hit the Internet.
The uncensored and at-times shocking webisodes beginning today on CBS Daytime's official YouTube channel include inventive original skits, pop culture parodies, and viral video spoofs featuring stars from The Young and the Restless, The Bold and the Beautiful, The Price is Right, The Talk, and Let's Make A Deal.
"CBS Daytime has one of the most passionate and loyal audiences in television, reaching 28 million viewers each week," says Angelica McDaniel, Executive Vice President, Daytime Programs and Syndicated Program Development, CBS Entertainment and CBS Television Distribution. "We wanted to thank them by creating even more content, going behind the scenes of our series and showing a side of our talent that is, well, not safe for daytime TV! This is an irreverent, fun, 'fresh' way to bring CBS Daytime to our viewers everywhere at any time."
Several Not Safe For Daytime videos have already been posted, and several more are on the way. Examples of the exclusive clips include:
• Bold and Delicious: Actor Pierson Fodé (Thomas Forrester, B&B) spoofs sexy fast food burger commercials.
• Whisper Challenge with Steve Burton (Dylan McAvoy, Y&R) & Joshua Morrow (Nicolas Newman, Y&R): Inspired by popular video challenges featured on YouTube, Y&R actors whisper fun phrases to one another while wearing noise-cancelling headphones.
Other non-soap videos posted include:
• Priceline with Sheryl Underwood & George Gray: The Talk host tries to cut in line at The Price is Right, but find out what happens when Underwood runs into the show's announcer, George Gray.
• Draw My Life with Sharon Osbourne: Inspired by the YouTube viral videos for "Draw My Life," The Talk host tells her entertaining life story while humorous drawings illustrate her narrative.
• #LMAD: Behind the Deal: Announcer Jonathan Mangum of Let's Make A Deal pitches game ideas to his favorite Zonk characters, the Donkey, Gorilla, and Turtle, that could put them out of work.
To check out the exciting new content, head over to CBS Daytime's official YouTube channel.
What do you think of Not Safe For Daytime? Will you be tuning in for more episodes as they're posted? We want to hear from you -- so drop your comments in the Comments section below, tweet about it on Twitter, share it on Facebook, or chat about it on our Message Boards.